Soft-landing is launching another call, this time, Startup Division is looking for FinTech startups!
This soft-landing was specially designed by experts in the Dutch market to help foreign FinTechs enter the country and do business in The Netherlands. Selected startups will have two weeks of seminars, workshops, business meetings, mentoring sessions and special events. The combination of these activities will help validate the product in The Netherlands, connect with the market and create strategies to succeed in the country.
What are the benefits?
- Access to an exclusive network
- 2 hours of individual mentoring
- Support to create international strategy
- Connections with local players
- Feedback session with the group
- Time to set up meetings with customers and partners
- Daily transfer to the Dutch Innovation Factory
- Working space
- Participating in the trade mission during 1st week
During the first week, you will get a chance to meet several foreign ecosystem representatives from hubs in Paris, Vilnius and Berlin. Their presence will provide an excellent opportunity to network with FinTech experts from other European ecosystems and to expand your international network.
Interested startups can find more information and register directly here: http://soft-landing.eu/f
The deadline for applications close on 17th of March, so hurry up!